Only 3 years young, 25 Squares of living on 320m2 approx. of land, 49 Monmouth street NEWPORT has been designed by a local renowned architect and offers multiple living zones which maximise natural light, while making the low maintenance outdoor living easily accessible.
Built to high standards and beautifully appointed offering ample space and situated within 100 metres of Newport Primary school, trendy cafes and proximity to the Newport train station.
• 4 carpeted bedrooms with BIR, main with WIR and ensuite
• Large appointed kitchen with walk in pantry, stone benchtops, stainless appliances including dishwasher
• Large living and meals area overlooking rear and side yard
• Single brick lock-up garage with remote and internal home access
• Upstairs retreat/ study area
• Extras include; Engineered floorboards, ducted heating and refrigerated air conditioning, undercover alfresco, exposed aggregate concrete, colorbond fencing, artificial grass and much more..
An inspection will impress.