This 3-bedroom brick veneer family home on 530 m2 of land approximately, offers exceptional investment opportunity for the astute investor with a current secure tenant, or priced right for the first home buyer looking to enter the Melbourne housing market without breaking the bank.
Nestled in a quiet court location and only 2.6 km to the Werribee central business district and 3.1 km to the Werribee train station, ample schools and parks and easy access to the Princes Freeway makes this home a bargain hunters’ jackpot.
Other features include large formal carpeted lounge leading to a tiled family / meals area. Laundry with outside access, car port, large shed in backyard, undercover outdoor entertaining area and beautiful garden.
This property is great value for money and suits a smart buyer – must inspect as houses like this don’t stay on the market long.
• 3 bedrooms with carpets and BIR
• Large lounge with ceiling fan
• Kitchen with adjacent meals are includes gas appliances, pantry and breakfast bar
• Central two-way bathroom
• Large driveway and carport to fit multiple cars
• Large rear yard with garden shed
• 15.4 m x 34.4 m land allotment
• Currently tenanted for $1434 PCM until Jan 2022