An ideal start for first home buyers and investors this home ticks all the boxes. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to all local amenities such as Altona Meadows primary school, Laverton Train Station, Central Square Shopping Centre and approximately 15km from Melbourne’s CBD.
Once you step inside, you will enter the separate living area with original Tasmanian polished oak timber flooring floodlit with an abundance of natural light.
The open layout is complemented by a near new free standing 70cm stainless steel gas oven and the integration of a well-appointed kitchen featuring a stainless-steel dishwasher with loads of cupboard space setting a light and bright environment for everyday living.
The outside entertainment area features a new rear Merbau hardwood deck 12sq.m and a Fully enclosed giant 7.5 x 7.5m carport accessed via two roller doors.
• Main bedroom with BIR & a split system heating and cooling unit plus two additional good-sized bedrooms, one with BIR
• Main bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate powder room WC
• Additional off-street driveway parking for four vehicles
• Roller door access to rear 1-5 vehicle garage
• Locked cast iron side gate and security grills on fourth side
• Sun/security aluminium shutters on three sides
• Powerful 8kw split system heating and cooling with heating ducts in floor
• High efficiency 19-panel 5kw solar array