Designed by Arli Homes in collaboration with architect Ian Browne, this home uses clever design and practical thinking to ensure is a thoughtful layout with rooms that have great flow and where space is not wasted.
Dion 26 – Lot 6006
Dion is cleverly designed to maximise every space. Ideal for couples and small families who want the benefits of open plan living with separate private areas for children and guests. From the entrance, walk into a generous master suite which includes a walk-in robe and ensuite with a large shower and double vanity.
The interiors have been expertly curated by interior designers, DKO for the best design thinking to achieve a clean, streamlined look, practical features and materials chosen with value in mind.
Flint Façade- With its generous overhead canopy, the entrance invites you into this home. This central and bold structure is counter-balanced by the cleverly designed corner window. The architectural design is considered and refined with each shape working together to create a simple and streamlined facade.
York 39 – Lot 6007
With generous living areas, spacious bedrooms and flexible multi-purpose spaces, York is an ideal double storey home for families that require large spaces for gatherings and entertaining guests. This home also provides the flexibility to have a home office and smaller areas with plenty of privacy for studying, resting and playing.
Teak Façade- A contemporary design where varied shapes and textures work together to highlight different sections of the home with large windows to bring in natural light. The tiered panels on the second floor offer a boldness and depth to the facade, while the ground floor adds natural and raw finishes.
Premium Upgrades Include:
• A higher ceiling height of 2.7 m to the ground floor and internal door height of
• Bonaire MB530 XA heater with Ilec 12kW single phase add on cooling, 10 outlets, 2 x
zones and 2 x RF navigator controls
• Engineered timber floorboards for the entry, kitchen, living, dining, multi purpose,
hallways and carpet for the lounge and bedrooms
• Alarm system, CCTV with online access, ceiling speakers, light fittings, opticomm
• Laminate cabinetry, Caesarstone benchtop and splashback, Franke Ancona single bowl
sink and Mizu Drift Sink Mixer tap
• Built in laminate cabinetry and shelf for the mud room area.
• Laminate entertainment unit to living area
• Laminate desk and shelf to study area including small shelf to study plaster niche
• Stylish designer curtains to main rooms
• Fisher & Paykel black stainless steel double drawer dishwasher
• An exposed aggregate driveway and footpath to the house.
• Mature trees and plants, automatic irrigation, turf and fencing.
• Rear pergola, decking and BBQ with marble base.
And the list goes on
About Arli: Arli has over 15 years’ experience creating and building homes in Melbourne’s design and construction industry. Our like-minded team has expertise in planning, architecture, interior design and construction. We combine our strengths and common vision with architect Ian Browne and interior designers DKO to bring a wealth of knowledge, functionality and creativity into your new home. Arli’s unique homes are well thought out and considers the homeowner and their living situations. We consider every detail as we want your home to stand the test of time and be enjoyed now and for generations to come.
Not a cent has been spared to create these ultra modern masterpieces, own these homes & earn a 7% Annual leaseback. An inspection will not disappoint! Contact Wendell on 0455 920 305 to organise your inspection.